Guidelines for Posting Employment Opportunities for The Purpose of Emiratisation
In advertising jobs for the purpose of Emiratisation, the following practices are prohibited, regardless of the medium, including the Nafis platform:
1. Posting misleading vacancies that do not represent a genuine employment opportunity or are at an unskilled professional level.
2. Advertisements of employment that indicate the Government's Emiratization Policy and related benefits without prior approval from the Ministry.
3. Provide information on government incentives and support programs offered to nationals in the private sector.
Observance of Emiratisation Regulations
1. Having national employees receive less pay than their colleagues performing similar jobs, or workers in similar professions, is considered a violation of the Emiratisation process.
2. The Government supports national employees through a variety of programs and employers are not permitted to reduce their wages as a result.